Phew. I have had so much to do this week, I don't even know where to start. I've been working on two papers (one in another language), studying for a test, and trying to keep up with my normal reading load. However, I keep trying to remind myself that I have a lot of fun things planned for this weekend, and that I get to go home on Tuesday! I can't wait to go home for a few days, hang out with family, and rest from a stressful first semester.
What about you guys? Are you looking forward to the break as much as am?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I cant wait to get home and get some sleep. I feel like I have been getting all of like 5 hours of sleep a night.
ReplyDeleteOMG!!!!!!!!!!! home sounds so great rite now. I'm going to do nothing but sleep and more sleep. I think college can kill you mentally and physically if you don't have breaks.
ReplyDeleteI can not WAIT for this break. This is a much needed break. It is something that must happen right now actually. I am ready to see all my friends and just have time to relax and forget about school.
ReplyDeleteThanksgiving break was much needed. Now, it is time for finals. I hope everyone does not stress too much about studying.
ReplyDelete